Accounts receivable mailed to individuals or firms with established credit.
Aisle to remain clear for incoming freight.
An exhibit space with aisles on all four sides.
An order for show services sent
Applies to display and/or product shipment requiring extra labor, equipment, or time in delivery to booth area.
Area on premises where goods are received. loading platform, 1.;
Booth constructed with plywood or similar material as opposed to a booth formed by drapery only.
Booth identification sign.
Booth space assigned to exhibiting companies.
Cages rented by exhibitors to lock up materials.
|full booth coverage|
Carpet covering entire area of booth.
- Charge for the services of waiters/waitresses, housemen, technicians, and other food function personnel.
- Плата за обслуживание
Company contracted by show management to provide electrical services to the exhibitors.
Company, which fabricates display.
Complete booth package offered to exhibitors on a rental basis.
Contractor appointed by show or building management as the sole agent to provide services. (also official)
Cost per square foot for exhibit area.
Decorative covering around tables/risers.
- Decorative posts which hold markers or flags to define traffic areas. ropes or chains may be attached.
- Stainless steel or aluminum supports at the edge of the deck which hold the li...
|bill of lading (b/l)|
Document of form listing goods to be shipped.
Door, clear of obstructions, designated by local authorities to egress. fire escape. fire-exit bolt;
Double electrical outlet. duplex receptacle.;
Dressing up exhibition with carpet, draping, plants, etc.
Enclosure with lighting and translucent face of plastic or glass. caja de luz para película;
- Equipment capable of lifting a
- A machine for lifting men or materials on a platform at the end of an extendable boom; usually mounted on a carrier with wheels to provide mobility.
Equipment, materials and teaching aids used in sound and visual. (also a/v)
Exhibit constructed with interchangeable components.
Exhibit space located on an outside wall.
Four electrical outlets in one box.
Frame, which holds apparel.
Framed panel of perforated hardboard.
- Freestanding pavilion or light structure.
- A pavilion on the poop of some turkish vessels.
- Информационный киоск; автономный центр интерактивной информации; автономная импе...
General contractor or decorator.
|to the contractor before move|
Individual display area constructed to exhibit products or convey a message.
Lighting available in hall, built into exhibit, or available on a rental basis.
- Lightweight material with a styrofoam center used for signs, decorating, and exhibit construction.
- The rigid foam material that is used in sandwich panel construction. fly rafter вспененный заполнитель;
- Low divider wall in exhibit area, usually 36” high.
- A rail at the side of a bed which can be lifted to prevent the person falling out
Management office at exhibition.
Management providing furniture and/or services to exhibitors for a single fee.
Material that is permanently flame resistant without chemical treatment.
Material used for fastening.
Material used for signs.
Materials shipped via airplane.
Method of marking booth space.
Method of securing union employees.
Movable barriers that partition large areas. may be sound resistant, but not necessarily soundproof.
Number designated to identify each exhibitor’s space.