|Глоссарий по риск-менеджменту|
Risk of loss resulting from errors or failures in systems support including:
- The combination of the frequency or probability of occurrence and the consequences of a specified hazardous event.
- In general terms risk can be defined as the potential for unwanted, adverse consequences to human life, property, health, environment or society. the calculation (or estimation) of risk is usually based on the probability of the event occurring multiplied
- Exposure to uncertainty
- The probability that something will cause injury or harm.
- The possibility of something harmful happening there is a risk of a cholera epidemic. there is no risk of the disease spreading to other members of the family. at risk in danger of being harmed businessmen are particularly at risk of having a heart attack. children at risk children who are more likely to be harmed or to catch a disease verb to do something which may possibly cause harm or have bad results if the patient is not moved to an isolation ward, all the patients and staff in the hospital risk catching the disease. ‘…adenomatous polyps are a risk factor for carcinoma of the stomach’ [nursing times] ‘…three quarters of patients aged 35–64 on gps’ lists have at least one major risk factor: high cholesterol, high blood pressure or addiction to tobacco’ [health services journal]
- Риск возможность возникновения нежелательного явления или состояния. см. также probability (вероятность).
- A marine insurance term referring to losses against which the insurer agrees to indemnify the insured. these involve peril of the sea or fortuitous events incident to the voyage. they may be occasioned by storm, shipwreck, jetsom, prize, pillage, fire, war, reprisals, detention by foreign government, losses experienced for the common benefit, or expenses which would not have taken place absent such events. cargo insurance covers most perils except strikes, riots, civil unrest, capture, war, seizure, civil war, piracy, loss of market, and inherent vice. coverage may be comprehensive, or limited to enumerated perils, or for the benefit of particular persons, or for a right 262 specific time period. it may be restricted to voyage out, or voyage in, or part of the route, or from port to port. terrorism may be excluded or subject to supplementary coverage.
Risk a run, to, английский
To take chance without convoy.
Risk acceptance, английский
An informed decision to accept the consequences and the likelihood of a particular risk.
Risk adjusted discount rate, английский
Risk adjusted return on capital, английский
Risk adjusted return on capital (raroc), английский
The return on capital on an asset portfolio after taking account of the risk weightings of each asset as determined by basel ii.
Risk adjusted value of additional collateral, английский
Risk aggregation, английский
Risk analysis, английский
- A systematic use of available information to determine how often specified events may occur and the magnitude of their consequences.
- Evaluates the possible outcomes of various harvesting strategies or management options.
Risk appetite, английский
Risk assessment, английский
- The overall process of risk analysis and risk evaluation.
- With respect to radiation protection , risk assessment is essentially about assessing risk of radiation exposure in order to mitigate that exposure, ensuring doses are as low as reasonably practicable (alarp ) and certainly below dose limits . in the uk r
Risk assessment and management system, английский
Risk assessment matrix (ram), английский
Матрица оценки рисков.
Risk assessment software, английский
, grc software.
Risk assessment, risk measurement, risk evaluation, английский
Risk assets, английский
Risk associated with a leased asset, английский
Risk attitude, английский
Risk averse, английский
|Disaster risk, английский|
Risk of loss resulting from events adversely affecting business activities, including:
Reputation risk, английский
Risk of loss resulting from decline in reputation in the market resulting in loss of business.