|Англо-русские патентные термины|
(ам.) отдел столкновений патентных прав
|The board of patent interferences, английский|
Отдел приоритетных споров (патентного ведомства сша)
- 1. a piece of sawn, hewn, or dressed timber of greater width than thickness. usually 19 mm to 38 mm thick and 75 mm or more wide.
- Панель, пульт; щит; борт; комитет
- 1. to step onto, climb onto, or otherwise enter a vessel.
- Lumber that is less than 38 mm standard (2 in
- A composite ; a core whose core is made up of strips of wood, either laid separately or glued together; veneer is glued to both faces of the core strips with its grain at right angles to that in the strips.
- A horizontal on a windowsill, fitted against the bottom rail of the lower sash and between the sash frame stiles; forms a base on which the casing rests; usually of wood, but may be of metal or other facing material.
- Rigid or semirigid thermal insulation having a thickness small in comparison to other dimensions; density usually about 4 to 16 lb per cu ft (64 to 256 kg per cu m); low structural strength.
- Борт; доска, шверт; садиться в лодку
- Certain offices under the control of the executive government, where the business of any particular department is carried on: as the board of admiralty, the navy board, board of ordnance, india board, board of trade, &c. also, timber sawn to a less thickness than plank: all broad stuff of under 1-1/2 inch in thickness. (see plank.) also, the space comprehended between any two places when the ship changes her course by tacking; or, it is the line over which she runs between tack and tack when working to windward, or sailing against the direction of the wind.—to make a good board. to sail in a straight line when close-hauled, without deviating to leeward.—to make short boards, is to tack frequently before the ship has run any great length of way.—to make a stern board, is when by a current, or any other accident, the vessel comes head to wind, the helm is shifted, and she has fallen back on the opposite tack, losing what she had gained, instead of having advanced beyond it. to make a stern board is frequently a very critical as well as seamanlike operation, as in very close channels. the vessel is allowed to run up into the wind until she has shot up to the weather danger; the helm is then shifted, and with all aback forward, she falls short off on the opposite tack. such is also achieved at anchor in club-hauling (which see).—to board a ship, is to enter her in a hostile manner in order to take forcible possession of her, either from the attacking ship or by armed boats. the word board has various other applications among seamen:—to go aboard signifies to go into the ship.—to slip by the board, is to slip down a ship`s side.—to board it up, is to beat up, sometimes on one tack and sometimes
-  in general, the side of a hull.  specifically, the uppermost plank of a bulwark.  to enter or go on board a vessel; whether by invitation, by armed force, or for inspection (e.g., by customs).
- Канадский правительственный совет по разработке технических условий (на строительство) снам chamfer скос кромки, фаска
- Управление профобучения в строительстве
- Also known as `mixing console`, a large unit having additional functions such as tone control, equalization, pan pots, channel assigns, monitoring sends, and control of signals sent to external signal processors.
- The agile task board in visual studio 2012’s team web access that enables the user to track team’s progress in real-time.
Board (management), английский
Совет (директоров, наблюдателей) (руководство)
Board (to), английский
Board a plane (to), английский
Board a vessel, английский
Board and board, английский
Alongside, as when two ships touch each other.
Board and brace, английский
A type of carpentry work consisting of boards which are grooved along both edges and have thinner boards fitted between them.
Board band dialup, английский
Board broker, английский
Брокер, служащий биржи - служащий опционной биржи, выполняющий приказы с ценами, которые далеки от текущего уровня и не могут быть немедленно исполнены;
Board butt joint, английский
In shotcrete construction, a joint which is formed by sloping the gunned surface to meet a board laid flat.
Board coal, английский
Board density, английский
Плотность компоновки; плотность расположения элементов на плате
Board emulator, английский
Эмулятор на плате
Board false plate, английский
A board atop a wall plate that carries and distributes the load imposed on it by structural members supporting the roof.
Board fence, английский
A fence constructed of boards that are spaced horizontally and fastened to square lumber posts; widely used in the past, but now usually found only in upscale rural communities because of its relatively high cost.
Board fence. plank frame 1. any framework consisting only of nailed planks. 2. a frame construction consisting of girts, plates, posts, and sills as bearing members and heavy planks as nonbearing partitions and walls. plank-frame house a type of 17th-cent, английский
Board foot, английский
- Unit of measurement represented by a 12- by 12- by 1-inch board (22).
- A unit of measure for lumber equal to 1 inch thick by 12 inches wide by 12 inches long. examples: 1" x 12" x 16' = 16 board feet, 2" x 12" x 16' = 32 board feet
- A unit of measurement of lumber represented by a board 12 in
- A unit of cubic content used in measuring lumber; equal in volume to an area of 1 square foot having a thickness of 1 inch. board house 1. a house of board-and-batten construction, board-on-board construction, or the like. 2. a timber-framed one-room cottage, sheathed with vertical cypress boards, in florida during the late 16th century when it was a spanish colony; had battened doors, a dirt floor, and a gable roof of thatched palm leaves with a hole board and batten
Board for aviation accident research, английский
Комитет по расследованию летных происшествий
Board game, английский
Настольная игра board-level на уровне плат board-level communication передача на уровне плат
Board gates, английский
|File wrapper, английский|
- (ам.) папка с материалами заявки; дело по заявке
- Папка с материалами заявки; дело по заявке
Negative limitations, английский
(ам.) негативные признаки (формулы изобретения)