|Глоссарий по мебели и фурнитуре (английский)|
A special finish to give the appearance of age to furniture. this is mostly done
|Antique crown. eastern hemlock, hemlock spruce, spruce, английский|
Antique firearms, английский
Antique glass, английский
A textured cylinder glass of uneven thickness, used primarily in stained glass windows; similar in characteristics to the stained
Antique print:, английский
Any print that is published or printed before 1900 is considered as antique print. the cut-off date is not fixed, so many original prints created before world war ii is considered as antique.
- The configuration of a container top shaped to accommodate a closure.
- Follow through and "freeze"
- Окончание, конец; отделка (поверхности); чистовая обработка
- Generally defines a surface application on the leather to color, protect or mask imperfections. more specifically, it refers to all processes administered to leather after it has been tanned.
- A coating applied to the wood that helps protect it. sometimes a finish may also have
- A style of ing a shingle, slate, or tile hip roof; the shingles are laid in two parallel rows which overlap at the hip; alternate courses overlap in opposite directions, providing a weatherproof joint. bottom arm 127 bosun’s chair a suspended seat for one person, supported by a rope, sometimes used instead of a scaffold for minor jobs; its height may be adjusted by a powered winch or block and tackle.
In der mode letzter ausrüstungsvorgang, der geweben den letzten schliff bzw. besondere eigenschaften verleiht
Finish (finishing), английский
(1) wood products such as doors, stairs, and other fine work required to complete a building, especially
Finish activity, английский
Finish and color selection log, английский
Essential information contained in the product information notes, including a description of the application of the finishes. finish builders’ hardware
Finish and color selection log., английский
Finish boring, английский
Finish carpentry, английский
Finish casing, английский
The finish material around a casing. finish coat, fining coat, finishing coat, setting coat, skimming coat, white coat the final or last coat of plaster, which provides a decorative surface or a base for decoration, usually about to 3?32 in. (1.6 to 2.4 mm) thick.
Finish coat., английский
Finish coat. setting-in stick in plumbing, a tool for bending sheet lead., английский
Finish date, английский
Finish flooring, английский
The material used for the finish floor surface, such as hardwood, terrazzo, tile, etc.
Finish flooring level, английский
The surface level of a floor which is laid over the subfloor.
- Manifestation of the nature of objects and materials through visual attributes such as size, shape, color, texture, glossiness, transparency, opacity, etc.
- Going to court. or a legal paper that says you will participate in the court process
- The first making of a land-fall: formerly astronomically used for phenomenon and phase. the day of an officer`s first joining a ship after his being appointed.
A special type of sofa that can be converted into bed. good for small spaces.
- A short table with one or two drawers.
- A type of trailer for hauling construction equipment, with reduced ground clearance that facilitates loading of machinery without an auxiliary ramp. low-carbon steel steel having a carbon content less than 0.20%. low-density concrete concrete whose ovendry unit weight of less than 50 pounds per cubic foot (800 kg/m3). low-emissivity glass, low-e glass 1.a glass that has a special thin-film metallic or oxide coating which allows short-wavelength energy of the sun to be transmitted into a building, but which prevents long-wavelength energy of the heating systems within the building from escaping to the exterior; thereby conserves heat energy. 2.