|Глоссарий по мебели и фурнитуре (английский)|
The location at which two adherends are held together with a layer of adhesive.
- A substance used to bond two surfaces together.
- Клей; клеящее вещество
- A substance capable of holding materials together by surface attachment
- A substance capable of holding materials together by bonding the surfaces that are in contact.
Adhesive dentistry, английский
Adhesive dressing, английский
A dressing with a sticky substance on the back so that it can stick to the skin
Adhesive failure, английский
The separation of two surfaces joined by an adhesive, either by a force less than that specified by the manufacturer or by service conditions.
Adhesive sheet, английский
Adhesive spot welding, английский
Adhesive strapping, английский
Overlapping strips of adhesive plaster used to protect a lesion
Adhesive tape, английский
Adhesive water, английский
Adhesive wear, английский
Is often referred to as galling, scuffing, scoring, or seizing. it happens when sliding surfaces contact one another, causing fragments to be pulled from one surface and to adhere to the other.
Adhesive; binder, английский
Commonly known as ‘pressure sensitive’, as the adhesive becomes active when pressure is applied. there are two types of adhesive, permanent & removable. adhesives may have migratory properties affecting permeable materials such as plastics.
- A prepared connection for joining pieces of wood or veneer.
- The location between the touching surfaces of two members or components joined and held together by nails, glue, cement, mortar, or other means.
- The mechanical connection (usually threaded) between the butt and shaft ends of a two-piece cue
- Соединение; стык; объединенный, совместный
- Стык; шов; соединение, связь; шарнир; узел; разъем; совместный, объединенный
- Articulación, coyuntura, junta, juntura, unión
- Articulación, junta, juntura
- The junction of two pieces of wood or veneer.
- A method of joining carpentry work by screws which are hidden.
- A structure at a point where two or more bones join, especially one which allows movement of the bones the elbow is a joint in the arm. arthritis is accompanied by stiffness in the joints. charcot’s 209 juxtaposition joint (note: for other terms referring to joints, see words beginning with arthr-, arthro-.)
Joint (rail), английский
The location where two rails or trackwork components are connected.
Joint account, английский
Joint action armed forces, английский
Вооруженные силы для совместных действий
Joint advanced study group, английский
Объединенная группа перспективных исследований
Joint advanced tactical command and control, английский
System объединенная усовершенствованная система тактического управления (сухопутными войсками и ввс) 320
|Advanced (typical) decay, английский|
The older stage of decay in which the destruction is readily recognized because the wood has become punky, soft and spongy, stringy, ringshaked, pitted, or crumbly
- A body that is held to another body by an adhesive.
- A body which is held to another by an adhesive. adhesion 1. the joining of two surfaces as pieces of wood, metal, plastic, or other construction materials, by means of a viscous, sticky composition such as cement or glue. 2. the addorsed dolphins adjustable base anchor