Новости переводов 15 января, 2020
Landing Page Translation 25 декабря, 2019
Where to find texts in English, German, Spanish, Chinese with translation into Russian? 28 ноября, 2019
Translate Your Site into Chinese 12 ноября, 2019
Proofreading and reconciliation check after text layout (Desktop Publishing) 24 апреля, 2019
Outsourcing in translation business 11 марта, 2019
Nanaj language recource has been appeared in Internet 10 марта, 2019
Bulgarian will be studied in the USA s schools
|Глоссарий терминов в торговле|
- Lightweight material with a styrofoam center used for signs, decorating, and exhibit construction.
- The rigid foam material that is used in sandwich panel construction. fly rafter
- Вспененный заполнитель
|Вспененный заполнитель, русский|
- Remaining wood after a veneer peeling operation is completed.
- Any portion of a cable over which some other cable component, such as a shield, jacket, sheath or armor, is applied.
- Центральная часть оптического волокна, изготовленная из стекла. коэффициент преломления сердцевины меньше, чем у оболочки
- The internal duct and filter media support.
- Common operational research equipment
- The central part of an optical fiber that carries light. the light-conducting portion of a fiber, defined by its higher refraction index. the core is the center of a fiber, surrounded by concentric cladding of lower refractive index.
- (1) a central strand around which other wires are wound in a core temple, (2) wire reinforcement imbedded in plastic temples (core wire).
- N сердцевина, ядро vocabulary
- Сердцевина; ядро (клетки, фага) или коровый, сердцевинный (антиген); 16 элемент структуры вируса или клетки.
- Сердцевина; ядро (клетки, фага) или коровый, сердцевинный (антиген);
- A cylindrical sample of rock and/or the process of cutting such a sample by use of an annular (hollow) drill bit. sometimes incorrectly called bit core.
- The central portion of a bit mold, that forms the inside diameter of the bit.
- A cone or inverted v-shaped stub of rock left in the bottom of a drill hole by a cone noncoring bit.
A mold component which forms the internal surface of the closure. the core also includes the threads.
Core (1), английский
Core (2), английский
Core analysis, английский
- The characteristics of the minerals contained in a specific section of a core sample as determined petrographically, by metallurgical treatments, and/or by chemical or cupelling methods. also called core assay, core values.
- As used by the petroleum industry, a study of a core sample to determine its water and oil content, porosity, permeability, etc.
Core area, английский
Of a grille for an air diffuser, the total area within the outer edges of the outer opening through which air can pass.
Core array, английский
Core assay, английский
Sometimes used as a synonym for core analysis, but more commonly it infers that the mineral content of a core sample has been determined by fire methods.
Core balance current transformer, английский
Core barrel, английский
- The hollow cutting tool of a core drill; consists of a section of pipe which has a carbide insert or diamond cutting edge. coreboard, brit. battenboard a wood-base panel used in plywood or laminated core constructions; the core, 1, to which faces are glued.
- A length of tubing, usually 10 feet long, designed to form the coupling unit between the core bit and reaming shell and the drill-rod string. it carries or contains the core produced until the core can be raised to the surface. the barrels are of single or double tubing and of swivel or rigid type.
Core basket, английский
Core bit, английский
An annular-shaped bit designed to cut a core sample of rock in boreholes. the cutting points may be serrations, diamonds, or other hard substances inset in the face of the bit.
Core block, английский
An obstruction inside a bit, reaming shell, or core barrel consisting of impacted core fragments or drill cuttings, which prevents entry of core into the core barrel.
Core boring, английский
- In the ground at a construction site, a core obtained with a rotating tool; used to determine the nature and/or thickness of the underlying rock.
- As used by soil- and foundation-testing engineers, a synonym for core, core drilling.
Core borings, английский
As used by soil- and foundation-testing engineers, a synonym for core, cuttings, drill sludge.
Core box, английский
A lidded wood, metal, or cardboard container designed to hold core in parallel grooves.
Core box router bits, английский
Core box bits are used to cut half-round grooves for fluted moldings, columns, millwork, and signs. when used with an edge guide, this bit will also cuts coves.
Core bracing, английский
The vertical elements of a lateral support system around the core, 10 of a building having permanent interior walls.
Core breaker, английский
- Core lifter,
- A sharp-cornered jjluglike device inside an annular-shaped bit, which breaks up any core produced into pieces small enough to be washed out of the borehole as cuttings.
Core buffer, английский
Легкий; малого веса
Dressing up exhibition with carpet, draping, plants, etc.
|Side rail, английский|
- Low divider wall in exhibit area, usually 36” high.
- A rail at the side of a bed which can be lifted to prevent the person falling out
Lighting available in hall, built into exhibit, or available on a rental basis.