|Глоссарий по вычислительной технике|
- Последовательность битов, идентифицирующих получателя или отправителя. в internet
- Addresses (cryptocurrency addresses) are used to receive and send transactions on the network. an address is a string of alphanumeric characters, but can also be represented as a scannable qr code.
- An address is essentially the representation of a public key belonging to a particular user; for example, the address associated with the private key given above is . note that in practice, the address is technically the hash of a public key, but for simplicity it`s better to ignore this distinction.
- Officers up to the rank of lieutenant-commander are properly called “mister” although, as a matter of conversational politeness or in ignorance, lt-cdrs are sometimes addressed as “commander” by civilians. captains are addressed as “captain,” and all flag officers as “admiral.” the proper title for the commander of a merchantman is master, but captain is often used as a matter of courtesy. similarly, the commander of even the smallest naval vessel is normally addressed as “captain” irrespective of rank. between 1870 and 1914 it was also customary to address the executive officers of rn ships as “captain.” in the rn, a master at arms is always addressed as “master,” never as “chief ” or “sir” irrespective of rank.
- A number specifying a location in memory where data is stored.
- A string that identifies a user so that the user can receive internet email. an email address on the internet typically consists of an account name, followed by the @ (at) symbol, a host name, and a domain name.
- A unique identifier that identifies a network node to other nodes on the network.
- The path to an object, document, file, page, or other destination. an address can be a url (web address) or a unc path (network address), and can include a specific location within a file, such as a bookmark within a document or a cell range within a spreadsheet.
- To reference a particular storage location.
- A) a location in memory or identifying a particular piece of memory. b) an identication that allows access to something such as an internet address which allows one to access a device on the internet.
Address (in circuit switching), английский
Address (in information processing), английский
Address (row), английский
Address accumulator, английский
Address adjustment, английский
Настройка адреса; корректировка адреса
Address alignment, английский
Address allocation, английский
Присвоение адресов; распределение памяти
Address arithmetic, английский
Адресная арифметика; вычисление адресов
Address array, английский
Поле адреса; адресная сетка
Address assignment, английский
Address bar top result, английский
The feature that allows users to navigate directly to the webpage of the top-ranked search result when a search is performed in the address bar.
Address binding, английский
Привязка по адресам
Address bit, английский
Address blank, английский
Пустое адресное поле
Address book, английский
- Адресная книга
- A collection of contact information for particular individuals, groups or organizations.
- A directory that you can use to store names, e-mail addresses, fax numbers, and distribution lists.
- A list of party records.
Address book service, английский
A service that runs on an office communications server front end server and daily synchronizes sip user data on the client with refreshes from active directory.
Address buffer, английский
Address builder, английский
|File activity, английский|
Атрибут активности файла
Delete inhibit attribute, английский
Атрибут "удалить нельзя"