Accounts receivable mailed to individuals or firms with established credit.
Aisle to remain clear for incoming freight.
An exhibit space with aisles on all four sides.
An order for show services sent
Applies to display and/or product shipment requiring extra labor, equipment, or time in delivery to booth area.
Area on premises where goods are received. loading platform, 1.;
Booth constructed with plywood or similar material as opposed to a booth formed by drapery only.
Booth identification sign.
Booth space assigned to exhibiting companies.
Cages rented by exhibitors to lock up materials.
|full booth coverage|
Carpet covering entire area of booth.
- Charge for the services of waiters/waitresses, housemen, technicians, and other food function personnel.
- Плата за обслуживание
- A component of some finance charges, such a...
Company contracted by show management to provide electrical services to the exhibitors.
Company, which fabricates display.
Complete booth package offered to exhibitors on a rental basis.
Contractor appointed by show or building management as the sole agent to provide services. (also official)
Cost per square foot for exhibit area.
- Decorative covering around tables/risers.
- Плинтус (у подножия стены или парапета); кромка кровли; фартук
- Decorative posts which hold markers or flags to define traffic areas. ropes or chains may be attached.
- Stainless steel or aluminum supports at the edge of the deck which hold the li...
|bill of lading (b/l)|
Document of form listing goods to be shipped.
Door, clear of obstructions, designated by local authorities to egress. fire escape. fire-exit bolt;
Double electrical outlet. duplex receptacle.;
Dressing up exhibition with carpet, draping, plants, etc.
Enclosure with lighting and translucent face of plastic or glass. caja de luz para película;
- Equipment capable of lifting a
- A machine for lifting men or materials on a platform at the end of an extendable boom; usually mounted on a carrier with wheels to provide mobility.
Equipment, materials and teaching aids used in sound and visual. (also a/v)
Exhibit constructed with interchangeable components.
Exhibit space located on an outside wall.
Four electrical outlets in one box.
Frame, which holds apparel.
Framed panel of perforated hardboard.
- Freestanding pavilion or light structure.
- A pavilion on the poop of some turkish vessels.
- Информационный киоск; автономный центр интерактивной информации; автономная импе...
General contractor or decorator.
|to the contractor before move|
Individual display area constructed to exhibit products or convey a message.
Install and dismantle.
|cut & lay|
Installation of carpet other than normal booth or aisle size.
Lighting available in hall, built into exhibit, or available on a rental basis.
- Lightweight material with a styrofoam center used for signs, decorating, and exhibit construction.
- The rigid foam material that is used in sandwich panel construction. fly rafter вспененный заполнитель;
- Low divider wall in exhibit area, usually 36” high.
- A rail at the side of a bed which can be lifted to prevent the person falling out
Management office at exhibition.
Management providing furniture and/or services to exhibitors for a single fee.
Material that is permanently flame resistant without chemical treatment.
Material used for fastening.
Material used for signs.
Materials shipped via airplane.
Method of marking booth space.
Method of securing union employees.
Movable barriers that partition large areas. may be sound resistant, but not necessarily soundproof.
Number designated to identify each exhibitor’s space.
One who is in charge of specific projects.
- Panel arrangement at rear of booth area.
- Шкафная стенка устоя
Person in charge of individual exhibit booth.
Person responsible for all aspects of exhibition.
Person retained by show management to supervise exhibit area and assist exhibitors.
Program book for attendees listing exhibitors and exhibit booth location. (also show guide)
Removal of trash from the building.
Reusable packing container in which exhibit materials were shipped. when properly marked with “empty” sticker indicating booth number and company name, they are removed, stored and returned at no ...
- Rod used in draping or as a support brace.
- In a grating, one of the connecting bars which extend across bearing bars, usually perpendicular to them; where they intersect the bearing...
Room or suite of rooms used to entertain guests.
Security personnel hired from a privately operated company. (also booth security)
Signs, usually suspended, indicating aisle numbers or letters.
Space reserved for media representatives.
Special loading dock reserved for pov’s where materials are unloaded at prevailing drayage rates. to get on a pov line, driver reports first to marshalling area.
- Take down and removal of exhibits.
- To remove all guns, stores, masts, spars, and rigging from a sailing warship in preparation for laying it up “in ordinary.”
|net square feet|
The amount of space occupied by exhibits in a facility, not including aisles, columns, registration area, etc.
The charge placed on beer, liquor, and wine brought into the facility but purchased elsewhere. the charge sometimes includes glassware, ice and mixers.
Truck, which loads from back opening door.
|pipe and drape|
Tubing with drapes, which separate exhibit booths.
- Type of cloth used for backdrops.
- The distinguishing mark on the sleeves of sergeants` and corporals` coats, the insignia of a non-commissioned officer. also, a mark recently instit...
Union that handles all material in and out of the hall except machinery. exhibitors are permitted to hand carry small packages into the hall. водитель грузовика;
- Union that is responsible for hanging all signs except electrical signs, drape and cloth installation, and tacked fabric panels.
- A type of control that is used in a style to apply e...
Vacuum formed transparent plastic cover.
When an exhibitor is doing some type of work in the booth which is claimed by a union, that union’s steward will request that you go to the service desk so that the contractor can supply the exhib...
Work performed on overtime. work performed before 8:00am and after 4:40pm monday through friday, and all hours on saturdays, sundays and holidays.
Work performed on straight time. usually work performed 8:00am to 4:30pm, monday through friday.