|Wire and Cable Glossary|
Simultaneous extrusion and vulcanization of wire coating materials. it is abbreviated cv.
- Непрерывный; длительный; продолжающийся
- A продолженный, дли- тельный, непрерванный form, future, past, present contoid n контоид
Continuous (chain) broaching machine, английский
Continuous accessible path of travel, английский
Continuous acoustical ceiling, английский
A suspended acoustical ceiling in which the top of a partition extends only to the lower surface of the ceiling.
Continuous action, английский
Continuous activated sludge process, английский
Continuous airborne missile alert, английский
Постоянное дежурство в воздухе самолетов-ракетоносцев самеа canadian aircraft maintenance engineers association канадская ассоциация специалистов по техническому обслуживанию ла
Continuous aircraft reliability evaluation, английский
Постоянная оценка надежности самолетов
Continuous area pattern mapping, английский
Continuous autofocus, английский
- (continuous-af) the autofocus system is full-time and works even before the shutter release is pressed.
- As it says. the auto focus system is continuously working on focussing on the subject.
Continuous beam, английский
A beam which extends over three or more supports, joined together so that, for a given load on one span, the effect on the other spans can be calculated.
Continuous block core., английский
Continuous calibration and alignment, английский
Continuous checking, английский
Continuous control, английский
Continuous crop rotatio, английский
Continuous crop rotation, английский
Continuous curve characteristic, английский
Continuous data, английский
Continuous data, сontinuous variable, английский
Continuous distribution, английский
A probability distribution of a continuous statistic, based upon an algebraic formula, such that for any possible value of the cumulative probability there is an exact corresponding value of the statistic in question. also see : discrete distribution.
- A одновременный, синхронный component, interpreting
- An irreversible process during which a rubber compound through a change in its chemical structure (for example, crosslinking), becomes less plastic and more resistant to swelling by organic liquids and elastic properties are conferred, improved, or extend
- An irreversible process during which a rubber compound, through a change in its chemical structures, becomes less plastic, more resistant to swelling by organic liquids, and more elastic (or the elastic properties are extended over a greater range of temperature).
A term meaning the application of two or more layers of spirally twisted, served, or wrapped materials where each successive layer is wrapped in the opposite direction to the preceding layer.
Conductor core, английский
The center strand or member about which one of more layers of wires or members are laid helically to form a concentriclay or ropelay conductor.